Gabbyville versus Vicky Virtual Receptionists
Deciding on a virtual receptionist service can be a daunting decision! We’re here to lay out the facts, and assist you in your search for the perfect virtual receptionist service.
You’re already here looking at our site, so let’s start with a little information about Gabbyville.
Gabbyville is a virtual receptionist service provider based in Knoxville, TN. The company was founded in 2013.
- A bundle of monthly reception minutes.
- Voicemail with email notifications.
- Toll Free or local number included.
- Live call transferring (Talk time is unlimited after a call has been transferred to you.)
- Return personal and business calls on your behalf, including booking appointments, booking services, and finding and purchasing gifts.
- Text message notifications.
- Custom IVR prompts for business and after hours.
- Online Scheduling.7-day Free Trial.
- US-based receptionists.
Vicky Virtual Receptionists offers all the same services, plus:
- Vicky Virtual Receptionists can provide live chat to your website visitors.
- Owners have several years of combined customer service, call center, and small business experience.
Vicky Virtual Receptionists is a Values and Purpose Driven organization. We have huge hearts, we are active in charitable giving and volunteering, and we make all of our decisions based on our Higher Purpose. You can read about our Core Values and Purpose on our About Page.
Both services occasionally adjust their pricing. Their later plans and pricing are available on both company’s websites:
In short, if you’re looking for a good virtual receptionist service, you can’t go wrong with either company.
We can’t speak for Gabbyville, but we take tremendous pride in not only the value our receptionists provide, the systems we use to serve you better, and the values we hold that drive our daily decisions.
We offer a FREE, 7-day trial so that you can take us for a test drive and see what we can do for you.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this free trial: